2007年12月23日 星期日

All about shi min




HI everyone,my name is Leon Shi Min from woodlands primary school and i am 11 years old.I am in love with belts,all kinds of key chains,cute pigs(dolls,key chains...),many function hand phones,boots and high heels(but i never got a chance to wear it..)I oso like to make new friends! ^^ But i really really hate my parents nagging at me!!!Nag,nag, nag....haha....thats all about me! ^^

By the way, i am looking forward to the taiwan pupils to Singapore. Its quite a long time that i haven't seen them and i hope they will enjoy themselves in Singapore and our entertainment to you. See you at Singapore Airport!


大家好,我是梁诗敏,我现在在辅任小学念书,今年12岁。我喜欢收集腰带,锁匙扣.也很喜欢可爱的猪大哥和大姐们,多功能的手机,靴子和高跟鞋(可是我从没有穿过..〕。 我也很喜欢交新朋友!^^ 我最讨厌我的爸妈唠叨。烦死了!!哈哈。。。

还有,我真的很期待台湾朋友的到来!很想马上在机场见到你们!好高兴哦!因为我很久都没见到HOLLAND 老师和YAN ZHEN 老师了!好想你们!还有我的朋友!我非常喜欢台湾而我也很希望你们会很喜欢新家坡。在新家坡机场见吧!

1 則留言:

匿名 提到...

I also like to make new friends!
May you talk with me, my skype ID is : a0drtai;
Sincerely yours,
Superman, the Tai